Tuesday 6 September 2011

Memories of my childhood on the morning walk with Bella


This afternoon, I took the van to the garage in Chippenham for a large cash injection (AKA new gear box and clutch - ouch!).  Su and I then drove around large tracts of Wiltshire before taking Bella for a walk and having a cream tea. Not long after getting home, I strode off down into town to a MeetUp of Bath Sparks (white hot technology types) which had free booze and snacks.  On the way, I passed grand architecture, such as this house entrance


and the Royal Crescent


with tourists getting their photos taken in front of it.


Green Park Station, where the Meetup took place


The view over Bath from Camden Crescent on the way home to a glass of wine and a PieMinister pie!

1 comment:

  1. The good old Austin A35! A friend of mine had one as his first car. He reckoned it would "pull the birds" so we nicknamed it "The Pash Wagon". It didn't live up to his expectations... but then neither did my Wolseley Hornet...

    ReplyDelete