Saturday 20 July 2013

Flowers, Clouds and Deja Vu

Out in the garden this morning, I was struck by the splendour of these clematis flowers.
Our new foxglove has settled in very happily. 
These campanula are struggling in the heat. 
Took Bella out this afternoon - it was fairly cloudy and a lot cooler than of late. She, of course, found a tennis ball - which became the focus of her attention for the rest of the walk. Solsbury Hill looked good.
Bella posing by the nearly completely rebuilt wall by the tennis club. 
Lichen on a shaded stone wall. 
Art, plans or what? 
 Quite a few spiders' webs about at the moment.
A neighbour's buddleia now in full show. 
Played with a panoramic app for my phone - I like the effect on the rug and my legs! 
This day a year agoin addition to feeling cold after Symi's 40+ºC temperatures - I discovered when I looked at the blog afterwards that we followed the same pattern today, by going to Prior Park garden centre, then to Morrisons via this bit of road. Spooky!
Su's news story of the day (BBC website - click on the title for the full story):

Flip-flops 'ban' for Plymouth City Council staff

No comments:

Post a Comment