Wednesday 3 August 2011

Paint and Sunshine

The sun shone still and I was again up the ladder with my paintbrush.  There is so much painting to do because I haven't been as assiduous a decorator as I should have been. Without the distractions of UWE (my email got cut off today - hooray!), I've been taking advantage of the warm, dry weather to tackle the backlog. The trouble is, as I do one bit, it shows up the adjacent undecorated sections...


After it cooled off a bit, Bella and I had a very enjoyable early evening walk.  Spotted this large honey fungus.


On Charlcombe Lane, these two house are being made into one with a lot of glass to see the splendid view.



Walking on to the churchyard at Charlcombe (where Bella has a splash in the Holy Well), I was struck by the summer scene 


In the churchyard, this flower bed caught my eye when I was playing ball with Bella.


On the way home, I wondered why anyone would want to fix two jam jar lids to their garage door?

Continuing the cloudscape theme - I saw this unusual one as a diving mutant bird!

It's scheduled to chuck it down tomorrow - I think I'll have a day off painting...

No comments:

Post a Comment