Thursday 11 August 2011

Entertaining

A very pleasant lunch with Barbara, Richard and Tricia - our co-fantasists in spending time on Symi.  The rain held off, so we were able to enjoy some garden time as well as yummy food and excellent company.  I even prepared and cooked (most of) the pudding, under Su's expert instruction.
The rain held off until after my walk with Bella. The pigeons were wheeling around their favourite rooftop again:-
But the biggest excitement was seeing this overturned car getting dragged onto a recovery wagon still on its roof.  The location is a quiet road behind a gate that is usually padlocked, so who knows what was happening to cause this?
Bella's highpoint was finding a small rubber ball which she trained me to throw for her till she was a bit puffed out.  I was struck by the branching fractal-like nature of this chickweed. Sad, isn't it/aren't I?:-)

1 comment:

  1. Certainly was yummy, thank you very much. I hope I haven't left anything there.

    ReplyDelete