Tuesday 9 August 2011

Getting Organised

After a long session of filing yesterday, I have caught up with the last two years of accumulated paper.  My next grand plan is to scan all the pieces of paper we don't need physical copies of - the joy of having time to do things!


I had grand plans to do lots of things today, but got sucked into the search for our ideal campervan.  After about 3 hours of Google time I emerged, and managed to get Bella out for a walk.  On the way, I saw this Remix bunker...


This is the second harvest of hay from this field this Summer


One field where I often walk with Bella had been mown, leaving patches of ragwort and thistles


In another field, this expensive piece of agricultural machinery has sat there for at least the last two years
 Great name...


Looking at the landscape towards the most cleaned road in the UK - this little stretch of road is "closed for cleaning" at least four times each year.  It never needs it - Su and I think it so assorted Royals can go and play golf at Tracy Park!


It was an afternoon of big skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment