Tuesday 10 July 2012

Greece Tomorrow!

Today is Su's birthday (Happy Birthday!!!!!!:-)!!!!!), and we are off to Greece tomorrow (Hooray - sunshine!!!!)  so this will be mainly a picture blog. Here is our new lounger chair lounging against our bench.
One of Bella's favourite shops - complete with Olympic torch emblem - I guess from May when it came through Bath?
A wicked delicatessen - in league with the devil!
 This is Su showing me an example of her "banana art"!
Out with Bella saw lots of flowers - cornflowers.
"Love in the mist", so my resident horticultural expert tells me!
Sweet peas in abundance.
More sweet peas - all pink.
An olive tree flowering in a neighbour's front garden.
A full planter at the side of the road.
A day lily - lovely old-fashioned colour.
This bit of rope is all that's left showing from when it was originally tied around the tree - the rest has been absorbed!
Lovely silver foliage on these plants - can't remember what they are called.
I believe this is bergamot?
A fulsome poppy.
A grand old tree 
This day a year ago, it was also Su's birthday - this was one of the garland of flowers I posted on the blog for her. This year, I have yet to see a buddleia in flower

No comments:

Post a Comment