Wednesday 27 July 2011

Running late....

.....as had busy day followed by early dash to see film down in Bath called "Beginners" with Christopher Plummer, Ewan McGregor and a young French actress whose name I've forgotten...which is a pity as she was very good.  As was the film. I loved it. So good when a film lives up to its reviews.


Today I volunteered to help look after a friend's grandchildren for the afternoon. We all went off to the American Museum which resides on a wooded hill near the university. A beautiful setting and great for kids as they can run around to their hearts content. Also took puppy aged 2 months who's ADORABLE!

But before all that I managed to get Marcus out of the house before 11 a.m. to go buy a bench.  I lured him to garden centre which sells decent cups of coffee and got him home to put said bench together...see below.


If you look closely you may be able to spot Bella!


As these are so pretty I thought I'd share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment