Friday 15 March 2013

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

Su was up with the lark and very kindly left me to sleep this morning. Once I'd surfaced, I dropped her down into town before coming home when the morning just floated past. After lunch, my timing for a walk with Bella was perfect - the rain was steadily coming down by then.
An aerial view of a car…
 …but not a full-sized one:-)
Lucky 7's?  77 Sunset strip (an echo of my childhood - anyone else remember Efrem Zimbalist Jr in this, along with Kookie the hipster?)? None of these - just a house number fallen off.
A pair of socks stuck on the branch of a beech hedge
Floral decoration on a VW people carrier. No more news on my van beyond it definitely being a blown glow plug - more next week…
These croci and snowdrops are still quite a show.
This day a year ago, I was up at Brockham End hoping to get above the mist but no such luck.
Su's news story of the day: (click on title for story)

No comments:

Post a Comment