Friday 31 October 2014

Haloween Foliage

More blossom on our cherry tree this morning.
I went out to sort the van out for a weekend jaunt, and went over the river looking up towards Pulteney Bridge. There will be a catch up blog for the weekend on Sunday or Monday
Looking across the park by the river. After fuelling the van and pumping up its tyres, I spent far too much of the afternoon sorting out the renewal of our house insurance.
 This day a year ago, this sign outside a cafe in Bristol spoke to us.

1 comment:

  1. Have so missed your daily travels and photos - so glad you've decided to blog again... :) I followed your After Bella blog for the last 2 or so years and seeing your photos inspired me to carry my camera with me everywhere, it's surprising what can be seen! :) Thanks. Val

    ReplyDelete