Saturday 9 April 2011

Sunny day

After my last ever tutorials at UWE yesterday and a curry with Stephen and Linda last night, I was awake early this morning.  After walking Bella and taking Su tea, toast, iPad and paper in bed, I toddled off to see the son of my osteopath, who is taking his A level Music Technology in June. They live in an idyllic spot outside Bath on the way down to Iford Manor.  We sat and talked about the history of recording technologies in this garden chalet up from their house.




After that I spent too much of the afternoon wrestling with marking assignments, but went out for a lovely walk with Bella, taking in the wheeling pigeons again as well as a visit to the allotment to pick loads of broccoli and admire the views of Little Solsbury (Stephen informs us that it is not actually called Solsbury Hill, so Peter Gabriel - and everyone else -must have got it wrong all those years ago...)




 



No comments:

Post a Comment