Monday 18 April 2011

Photo walk with Symidream

Crawled out of sick bed (not really but wanted to add some dramatic effect) as didn't want to miss evening photo walk with Neil who's a professional photographer. He lives on Symi and has a shop on the Kalistrata called Symi Dream where he displays his own work.
The walk/tutorial lasted a couple of hours, cost 10 euros and was worth every penny. Thanks Neil for putting up with me sneezing and coughing round the Chorio with a camera with hardly any charge in its battery and knees which can't bend to get down to those really good angles!

...this is Neil's hand..he's demonstrating how a dark background can enhance a dull daisy!)










I would share more of my pics from last night but through no fault of my own they were accidentally erased - (Marcus dragged me into the Sunrise and made me drink more than one vodka and tonic). He tells me he has some magic software at home which may find them - watch this space for further news!






This is Pedi bay on Saturday late afternoon.....big sigh!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment